Happy Halloween! I’m off to another state so I can take my nieces and nephews trick-or-treating. The treat for me: leaving my laptop at home. I’m even turning on my e-mail out of office—a first in more than a year. It’s a short, but much-needed mental refresh.
With that, I’ll start of my favorite reads of the week with Michelle Goodman’s piece on NW Jobs: Connected to the office 24/7? Break free from the digital leash
- Aspiring Author Alexis Grant on How to Turn Your Blog into a Book
- Copyblogger Why Writer’s Block is Your Secret Weapon by Melissa Karnaze
- Problogger How Do You Overcome Blogger’s Block? The value of this post is in the nearly 100 (by last count) comments.
- The Urban Muse asked her readers to share their freelance fears. Be sure to check out the follow up post Susan has planned for today!
- WordCount: Michelle Rafter’s funny and oh-so-relatable post on The Freelance Multiple Personality Disorder
Did you read anything that particularly stuck with you this week? Share, please! The floor is yours.
One thought on “Cognitive Connection October 30”
Love that blog to book link, thank you. It’s a thought that has gone through my mind, so it’s good to read some tips from those who have ventured out in that arena.
Comments are closed.