Happy Halloween! I’m off to another state so I can take my nieces and nephews trick-or-treating. The treat for me: leaving my laptop at home. I’m even turning on my e-mail out of office—a first in more than a year. It’s a short, but much-needed mental refresh.
With that, I’ll start of my favorite reads of the week with Michelle Goodman’s piece on NW Jobs: Connected to the office 24/7? Break free from the digital leash
- Aspiring Author Alexis Grant on How to Turn Your Blog into a Book
- Copyblogger Why Writer’s Block is Your Secret Weapon by Melissa Karnaze
- Problogger How Do You Overcome Blogger’s Block? The value of this post is in the nearly 100 (by last count) comments.
- The Urban Muse asked her readers to share their freelance fears. Be sure to check out the follow up post Susan has planned for today!
- WordCount: Michelle Rafter’s funny and oh-so-relatable post on The Freelance Multiple Personality Disorder
Did you read anything that particularly stuck with you this week? Share, please! The floor is yours.