As part of my blogiversary, I completely revamped my BlogRoll. Please check it out – you’ll find lots of compelling reads and indispensable resources. If you have suggestions or would like to see your own blog added, let me know in the comments below.
In addition to the great sites listed on my BlogRoll, I also found these must-read posts for you this week.
- Diana Fox, literary agent Don’t give up the day job: not just good advice for authors
- FreelanceSwitch Refreshing Your Freelance Focus, Back-to-School Style
- Motherlogue ˈkindəgaːtn (Thoughtful post about what can trigger memories.)
- Paige Bowers Ugly American Tourism: A Self Portrait
- WordCount First v. best (Michelle Rafter poses this excellent question: is it better to have a story first or wait and come out with the best?)
Did you read anything that particularly stuck with you this week? Is there a must-read I should I add to my BlogRoll? Share, please! The floor is yours.
One thought on “Cognitive Connection August 28”
Oh my mercy, thank you for the link love…
Ugly American Tourist
Comments are closed.