Not that I’m one to talk about the weather, but here I go. It’s been 100+ degrees in my old stomping grounds of Seattle and it was 54 degrees yesterday afternoon in Denver. For the last few days, I’ve felt like I was living in the Northwest, not the Rocky Mountains. My two cities had a “Freaky Friday” of a week! So whether you’re surfing the Web by the pool or curled up in cashmere on the couch, here are some reads to keep you going this Friday afternoon.
- Erik Sherman’s WriterBiz. The Writers’ Mill Anthem
- Denver Egotist. Enough Said
- NPR. Mom Bloggers Debate Ethics of ‘Blog-Ola’
- Paige Bowers. S’Wonderful (Warning: it made we want to ditch work for the afternoon and watch one of my favorite Audrey Hepburn movies.)
- The Adventurous Writer. How Freelancers, Nonfiction Writers and Novelists Succeed
And here’s a little something extra, just because it’s the last Friday of July. Oh, and because season three of Mad Men debuts August 16. MadMenYourself.com
Did you read anything that particularly stuck with you this week? Share, please! The floor is yours.