So that I can spend some time with my brother and his family (which includes five of the greatest nieces and nephews) this weekend, I compiled this Cognitive Connection a little early. Did I miss something that you consider a must-read? Did you write a blog post that you think would make a great connection with readers here? Be sure to share in the comments
- Betsy Lerner. Electra. (How did Bob Fosse influence the dishwasher loading scene in “Rachel’s Getting Married”?)
- Freelance Folder. 5 Tricks That Make You More Attractive to Clients. (I disagree with the word “trick.” These are good tips – and some might say these are basics all freelancers should know.)
- Freelancedom. Step Up or Stand Down?
- Shine (Marci Alboher). Thinking About a Video Resume? Watch This
- The Shelf Life. Frank McCourt: Regular guy, extraordinary artist
- Words on the Page. But What About How Much You’re Worth?
Did you read anything that particularly stuck with you this week? Share, please! The floor is yours.