Many of the blogs I regularly read have been on fire this week! It was hard to choose which posts to showcase here. If you found a particularly powerful post this week, please be sure to share it in the comments.
- If you only read one of these links this week, read this one. You need to know how one writer went from sending 158 agent queries (with 82 no responses) to connecting with an agent on Twitter. Writer’s Digest MFA Confidential blog Debra Schubert is Write on Target–Her story of getting an agent
- FreelanceSwitch You Have Questions, We Have Answers: Ask FreelanceSwitch This great freelance blog and resource just announced a new column that will focus on answering your questions.
- The Renegade Writer Blog On Writing for Peanuts Linda Formichelli lends her voice to the “content mill” discussion with this beautifully articulated, educational post.
- The Well-Fed Writer Blog “What’s the Current State of Freelancing?” is a Bogus Question… Be sure to check out the comments on this one. Freelancers respond to Peter Bowerman with their individual “states of freelancing.”
- WordCount Michelle Rafter on AOL’s news initiative: freelance friend or foe? I love Michelle’s insightful analysis of what this initiative from AOL means to writers and editors.
Did you read anything that particularly stuck with you this week? Share, please! The floor is yours.