Since my posting schedule has bit off the last couple of weeks, I’m posting Cognitive Connection on Saturday instead of the usual Friday. Next week I’ll be back to the regular Monday, Wednesday and Friday postings.
If you only read one story this week, here it is.
Men’s Health. Essay by Hamilton Cain. My Son, Solved (Beautiful, moving essay by a very gifted writer.)
More great reads for your weekend.
- Ask Allison. Yesterday was Made of Win! (She had me at “EW is my bible.”)
- Betsy Lerner. So You Want to Be a Rock & Roll Star
- Copyblogger. The Ramones’ Guide to Killer Content
- Nathan Bransford – Literary Agent. The Myth of “Just An Author”
- Seth Godin’s Blog. Lessons from Very Tiny Businesses
Did you read anything that particularly stuck with you this week? Share, please! The floor is yours.