As part of my twitter profile, I describe myself as a gluttonous reader. It’s true – and it extends beyond books. During the week, I read hundreds of blog posts ranging from personal tales to inspiring and helpful resources. So, each Friday, I’m going to share a collection of links to the posts that stood out the most. Some will be resources related to blogging, freelancing, writing and/or general “job-ishness.” Others will be stories that make you think or laugh or, just maybe, both.
Here’s this week’s Cognitive Connection.
- Design Litmus: Keeping Clients & Projects on Task
- Media Jobs Daily: What Not To Say On Your Job Interview (true stories!)
- Motherlogue: Danny’s Express
- The Urban Muse: What Community Theatre Taught Me About Freelance Writing (calling all my fellow musical theatre geeks to pay special attention)
- WordCount: Introduce Yourself to Land Work
Did you read anything that particularly stuck with you this week? Share, please! The floor is yours.