Normally, I’m the person who (accidentally) drops the e-mail chain and I refused to play in the Facebook “48 things about me” tag that seemed to go on forever. But, in honor of The Bearded Lady getting her first blog tag, I’m participating.
8 Things I am looking forward to (in no particular order)
- Spending more time with my family (especially my brother & his crew) this summer
- Jeff “LaNeff” moving to Denver (just a few days away)
- Launching some projects currently in progress
- Working with current clients on new projects
- Working with new clients on new projects
- Publishing an essay in a magazine, literary journal or newspaper
- Renting a paddle boat on the lake in City Park
- Learning the name of Erin’s baby in July
8 Things I did yesterday
- Exchanged long text messages with my awesome sister-in-law
- Watched the Tony Awards
- Enjoyed Neil Patrick Harris hosting the Tony Awards
- Looked up recipes at The Simple Feast
- Read this Details interview with Bradley Cooper
- Read this New York Times article about abandoned blogs
- Updated my Twitter profile
- Read drama submissions for Conclave Journal
8 Things I wish I could do
- See friends and family more often
- Have summers off
- Adopt a puppy
- Function perfectly on very little sleep
- See all the new shows (okay, most of the new shows) on Broadway each season
- Learn to cook for big groups of people
- Write a musical (never say never)
- Be a better swimmer (I’m working on this one)
8 TV shows I watch
- Ugly Betty
- Mad Men
- Friday Night Lights
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Saving Grace
- Project Runway
- Gossip Girl
- The Rachel Maddow Show
8 Favorite fruits
- Honey Dew Melon
8 Places I would like to travel
- Costa Rica
- New Zealand
- New England in the fall
- Did I say Greece?
8 Places I have lived
- Pampa, Texas
- Amarillo, Texas
- Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Springfield, Missouri
- Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Seattle, Washington
- Denver, Colorado
I’m tagging a favorite writer-blogger Motherlogue: 8 tags, you’re it!
If you want to tag someone or self-tag, leave a comment with a link to your post below.
4 thoughts on “Duck, Duck, Me. Tagged.”
Laura ~ the Tulsa stay was short; between Pampa-Amarillo-Springfield when I was 5. We stayed with my maternal great-grandparents. They lived outside Tulsa and my great aunt lived there, too. A rooster would chase me when I walked between my great-grandparents’ and great aunt’s houses.
Liz, thanks for participating in the tag! Here’s a link to your post: http://motherlogue.wordpress.com/2009/06/09/four-tags-im-it/
I attempted to track back at http://motherlogue.wordpress.com/ My first attempt at that technology, so let me know if you were tagged back :)!
Not sure I know how to do this, but I will attempt it :)! Thanks for the tag.
Wooo hooo!!! I loved reading your answers!! I am not familiar with your stay in Tulsa!!! You must expand!!! Love you!!!
Comments are closed.