In addition to three must-read posts, I’m noting three outstanding resources for writers. Have a great weekend!
- Copyblogger The Eminem Guide to Becoming a Writing and Marketing Machine
- Freelancedom Knowing My Own Self-Worth
- Lisa Romeo Writes Can Your Writing Be Seen? As in “Scene”?
Resources for Writers
- Freelance Success This beloved membership-based resource offers tools for freelancers: “market guides, the friendliest business-focused forums, a database where editors find writers, business tools and resource directories, a website and discounts on smart, all-business classes.”
- UPOD Why the name UPOD? According to the group’s founder, “It’s a nod to my guiding principle as a professional writer: Under Promise, Over Deliver.” It’s a great place get help, ask questions and connect with other writers.
- Writergrrls This discussion group is for professional women writers from around the world to “discuss the vocation and the craft. Writergrrls includes tech writers, novelists, fiction writers, journalists, and poets — our members work as freelancers, staffers, and somewhere in between.”
Do you have a favorite resource for writers? Did you read anything that particularly stuck with you this week? Share, please! The floor is yours.